Thursday, August 26, 2010

Site Visit

The place I visited is Starbucks while I was there I noticed that people move freely through the space even though the arrangement of the place seemed a little bit confusing for some people. The tables are arranged with limited space to walk trough but since it never gets full it didn’t seem to affect at all. The employees are always friendly; they seem to like the environment they are working on. Even though I noticed that the working area is really small making it hard for the employees to move freely through the space while they are making beverages at the same time. I like the color scheme that is used but what I don’t like is the way the floor tile is arranged. Also I think that the tables and chairs don’t match the theme of the store. The layout of the place gives a peaceful look by the way the lighting fixtures are placed and used. Most of the costumers are college students or business people.
















No comments:

Post a Comment