Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Zoe's Kitchen

During my sketching and rendering class we went to Zoe’s Kitchen. The color pallet it’s really vivid. The space is well planned and it’s defined by lighting fixtures. There was a round table that a round fixture on the ceiling defined where the table went on the space. But what grabbed my attention was that the table for families or reunions is placed on the entrance. It’s the first time that I see that because usually they are on the back of the restaurant. I loved the lighting fixtures because they are modern but the whole theme of the place gives you the sense of freshness.




1 comment:

  1. I didn't notice that a round table was under that round light fixture. I loved that light. I didn't think about having the big table right at the front either. Great observations!

    ReplyDelete